Meet Joe Kuhlman
With a Bachelor of Science in Criminology from East Tennessee State; Joe Kuhlman graduated from Gonzaga School of Law and has been practicing since 2009. Aside from his experience as a defense attorney, Joe Kuhlman served the people of Spokane County as a prosecutor for the State of Washington for nearly six years. He has significant insight and inside understanding of what the government tries to accomplish when initiating a case. Involved with litigation his entire career, spanning the entire state of Washington, Joe Kuhlman brings a tested and experienced litigation practice to serve his client’s needs.
The Kuhlman Law Office combines the traditional legal practice with current
communications technology. We provide in person and virtual meetings for our clients in order to adapt to their busy schedules.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
• Lutheran Community Service Partner in Justice: 2013
• Avvo Clients Choice Award: 2017
• Expertise Top Criminal Defense Attorney in Spokane: 2020, 2021
• 10 Best Criminal Defense Attorney Washington State: 2019, 2020, 2021
• 10 Best Criminal Defense Law Firms Washington State: 2019, 2020, 2021
• Spokane & Coeur d’Alene Top Criminal Defense Attorney: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
• Top 40 under 40 Criminal Defense Attorney for Washington State: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021